NGA - PRO ATHLETES GALLERY
Welcome to the NGA Pro Athletes Gallery
Long time NGA show promoters, Francine and Andrew Bostinto, welcome men and women athletes to share their accomplishments. Andrew is president and founder of the National Gym Association (NGA).
Congratulations from all of us at NGA to you!
>>> back to NGA Pro Athletes Gallery. See NGA GALLERY FORM to join... it's free!
Brian Hamby - Pro Master Bodybuilder
Personal: Married, children
Place of Birth: Mobile, Alabama
State (residence): Alabama
Available For Posing Exhibitions and/or Seminars: Yes
Occupation: Sales Operations Manager at YP Media
Hobbies: Bodybuilding, Hunting & Fishing
Favorite Movie: The Wrestler
Favorite Actor: Mickey Rourke
Favorite Band: Five Finger Death Punch
Food: All of it!
Favorite TV Show: The Walking Dead
Training Since: 1980
Year Turned PRO: 2015
Stats: Height: 6' 2" Weight: Preshow 215 Weight: Show 190
Education: College Graduate
Best Body Part: Arms
Most Challenging Body Part: Back
Favorite Exercise: Preacher Curls
Least Favorite Exercise: Squats
Traits You Admire Most In Others: Humor, integrity
Traits You Admire Most In Yourself: Discipline
1st Place - 2015 NGA Alabama Masters 50+
2nd Place - 2015 NGA Alabama Open Heavyweight
BIO:These are the keys to my success. I have them written down and placed in several locations so I can view them throughout each day.
• A relentless desire to pursue excellence and recognition.
• A willingness to accept the risks of serious harm or even death from their pursuit.
• A physical gift that allows me to train at a level not achieved by most people.
• Resources that provide me with the knowledge, diet, and facilities to advance toward my goal.
• A willpower strong enough to maintain a lifestyle of sacrifice and pain.
• Genetics that respond to the conditions I create.
• A level of awareness to quickly recognize what needs to happen.
• The determination to succeed.